If you are looking for a printer that is going to help you go beyond the basic capabilities of a traditional garment printer, then the Polyprint TexJet® echo² DTG Printer could be for you.
This printer is designed specifically for garment and mass t-shirt production. It is equipped with a standard platen. This platen provides a large print area of 16 in by 24 in.
Furthermore, the image sizes are up to A2+. For added quality, the printer comes with eight additional platens of various sizes. Finally, the DTG Printer is also able to handle a variety of other garments.
A few of the biggest examples include socks, underwear, sleeves, leggings, pants, hoodies, and more. This new model from TexJet has received a lot of attention recently.
Therefore, it is important to take a closer look at why this printer is becoming so popular for garment printing.
Who Is the Polyprint TexJet® echo² DTG Printer For?
The Polyprint TexJet® echo² DTG Printer is for anyone who is looking to increase the capabilities when it comes to garment printing. There are countless businesses that may need to print garments.
Sometimes, these businesses need to print garments of various types in large quantities. For those who are looking to print large quantities of garments in a short period of time, the Echo printer could be the answer.
Furthermore, this printer does not sacrifice image quality. There are numerous features of this printer that have made it popular.
Why Are People Using the Polyprint TexJet® echo² DTG Printer: The Features
There are numerous features of the Polyprint TexJet® echo² DTG Printer that everyone should know it. Some of the biggest features include:
- It Is Cost-Effective: This printer has some of the lowest ink prices in the industry. Therefore, this is a much more cost-effective way to print garments. There are lower maintenance costs in addition to lower running costs.
- Automatic Height Adjustments: The DTG Printer is also able to automatically adjust the height of the platen. This will improve its printing quality.
- An Extended Warranty: The vast majority of the parts in the Echo printer are insured for up to three years. There is a one year warranty on the head in addition to three years on any part that is not touched by the ink.
- Single Pass Printing Capabilities: With the Polyprint DTG Printer, it is possible to print both white and color ink during the same path. This means the DTG Printer prints items in a shorter amount of time. These prints also come with reduced and costs.
Like What You're Reading?
These are a few of the most important features of the printer that have made it so popular.
Additional Detailed Specifications of the Polyprint TexJet® echo² DTG Printer
Some of the details of the Polyprint TexJet® echo² DTG Printer include:
- The maximum printing area of the printer is 16 inches by 24 inches.
- There is an optional large platen available.
- The Polyprint Each Printer is able to print on a wide variety of materials. Some of the examples include viscose, linen, cotton, polyester, and blends.
- The dimensions of the Polyprint TexJet® echo² DTG Printer are 29 inches by 50 inches by 19 inches. These refer to its width, depth, and height.
- The Polyprint DTG Printer weighs 159 pounds.
This information is helpful for those who are wondering where they are going to place this printer.
What Is Required To Run the Polyprint TexJet® echo² DTG Printer?
In order to run the Polyprint TexJet® echo² DTG Printer, users will need:
- This printer runs on Windows 10
- The printer requires a Teflon page or silicone parchment paper
- Users must have an art program that will create images that are ready to print. A few possible examples include Adobe or CorelDraw
- A UPC Battery Backup is required to run the system
- A pre-treatment solution is required to maintain image quality
- A pre-treatment machine is also needed
- The heat press must be at least 16 inches by 20 inches
Overall, it does take some time to learn how to use the TexJet DTG Printer effectively. On the other hand, once users get started, it is possible to produce a large number of garments. With the quick running time of the printer, this will also save a lot of time.
What Comes With the Polyprint TexJet® echo² DTG Printer?
For those who order the Polyprint TexJet® echo² DTG Printer, a wide variety of items are going to be included. These include:
- Two separate sets of ink
- The CADlink Digital Factory RIP software program
- A gallon of pre-treatment solution
- A maintenance cartridge chip resetter with extra chips
- 1L of cleaning solution
- At AC power cable, a USB printer cable, and a user guide kit
- Numerous labeled, sealed cartridges
- A transparent film for nozzle checks
- A spare maintenance tank
- Cleaning swabs
What Maintenance Is Required for the Polyprint TexJet® echo² DTG Printer?
In order to keep the Polyprint TexJet® echo² DTG Printer running smoothly, it is important to perform maintenance on a regular basis. This includes:
- When the printer starts, it is important to shake the white ink cartridges. In addition, reset the ink pad waste counter.
- When the printer is being shut down keep the cartridge cover closed. If the cover is not closed, the maintenance process will not proceed properly.
- Press the shift and down (F2) buttons to enter maintenance mode.
- After, tap on the service button.
- Next, move the head out of the parking position 5.
- After this, pull up the wiper and clean both sides of the wiper. Be sure to use the cleaning solution that comes with the printer.>
This will help everyone make sure their TexJet Echo DTG Printer lasts as long as possible. Proper maintenance is necessary to ensure the continued quality of the printing projects.
A Summary of the Polyprint TexJet® echo² DTG Printer
Overall, the Polyprint TexJet® echo² DTG Printer is an outstanding printer. It can be helpful for producing large quantities of garments. Furthermore, it also prints quickly. This is a cost-effective printer that provides single-pass printing for both colour and white projects.
The printer combines multiple functions into a single, convenient process. In addition, the maintenance is limited when compared to other garment printers. When this is combined with the low cost of ink of the DTG printer, it is easy to see why this printer is so popular.
For those who would like to learn more about the Polyprint TexJet® echo² DTG Printer, get more information on this printer today!
This printer could be the answer to your garment printing needs!